Saturday, September 29, 2012

An Ode to Landmannalaugar


                                                        An Ode to Landmannalaugar

Many have seen and hiked it
They have witnessed its true beauty
The land empowers me with a feeling I will never forget
As if I had stepped into a Steven Spielberg movie

Suddenly the vast landscape tatters my mind and body
The personality of the weather constantly changes
The change bashes a new perspective on me
I do not question, instead I praise as nature arranges

No longer do I seek perfection
Perhaps that does not exist
This landscape can surely give anyone a connection
I just hope this place never to be missed

Seems to me this land is full of wonder as far as the eye can see
Seems to me this is the perfect place to just let be...

By: Ben Palladino


No comments:

Post a Comment